New Bingo Sites for 2023
Bingo fanatics will know that new bingo sites pop up regularly in the world of online gambling and it can be hard to keep up with all the latest releases!
What are the Newest Bingo Sites?
1st depositors only. Min £10 deposit, get 300% Bingo Bonus [BB] (max £200) + 30 Free Spins [FS]. Must be claimed within 7 days. FS wins capped at 10p cash per spin. Wagering req. apply: 4x (deposit + BB funds); full T&Cs applyClaim Bonus
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 400% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £100 + 50 Free Spins [FS] on selected game (split over 2 days; valid for 3 days respectively; wins cap: £7.5). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] & valid on selected games only. WR: 4x (dep+BB); 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. Country restrictions apply. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Full T&C apply.Claim Bonus
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 1 wheel spin. Wheel prizes and odds vary & include free spins [FS] and Bingo bonuses [BB]. FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] over 2 days & valid for 3 days. GB valid on selected games only. WR: 4x BB; 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+ Full T&Cs apply.Claim Bonus
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 200% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £100 + 50 Free Spins [FS] on Starburst (valid for 3 days, no wins cap). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] after all FS used & valid on selected games only. WR:4x(dep+BB); 85x GB. WR vary by game. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Country restrictions apply. 18+. Full T&Cs apply.Claim Bonus
1st depositors only. Min £10 deposit, get 200% bingo bonus [BB] + 200% games bonus [GB] (max £100 per bonus). Must be claimed within 7 days. GB wins capped at £100, exc. PJP win. GB valid on specific games only. Wagering req. apply: 2x (deposit + BB funds) and 50x GB funds (vary by game); Withdrawal restrictions & Full T&Cs applyClaim Bonus
1st depositors only. Min £10 deposit, get 200% bingo bonus [BB] + 200% games bonus [GB] (max £100 per bonus). Must be claimed within 7 days. GB wins capped at £100, exc. PJP win. Wagering req. apply: 2x (deposit + BB funds) and 50x GB funds(vary by game); Full T&Cs apply.Claim Bonus
Offer only valid on player’s 1st deposit. Deposit min £10 to get 300% Bingo Bonus (max £200) + 30 Free Spins [FS] on specific games. Bonus + FS must be claimed within 7 days of grant & FS valid for 7 days once claimed. FS wins capped at max £3 real cash. To withdraw bingo bonus & related wins, wager 4x the amount of deposit + bonus funds. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.Claim Bonus
First depositors only. Min £10 deposit get 300% Bingo Bonus (max £200) + 30 Free Spins [FS] on Fruit Blast. FS wins capped at max £3 real cash. Wagering req. apply: 4x (of deposit + bonus funds); Full T&Cs apply.Claim Bonus
New players only. Valid until further notice. Min dep £10. 200% Bingo Bonus [BB] max £30 + 30 Free Spins [FS] on selected game (valid for 3 days; wins cap: £4.5). FS wins granted in Games Bonus [GB] & valid on selected games only. WR: 4x (dep+BB) & 85x GB. GB wins cap: £100 + initial bonus. Country restrictions apply. UK: deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. 18+. Full T&C apply.Claim Bonus
However, there is no need to worry as BingoSites.com is here to help you navigate these new sites. This page will keep you updated on all the latest releases from the biggest and best networks including Playtech, Microgaming, Dragonfish, Jumpman Gaming, Gamesys and more.
We review all of these new and exciting sites so you don’t have to. Our reviews give you all the information you need to know about the welcome offers, design, games and more. Furthermore, all of the sites we recommend are safe and secure so you can enjoy playing bingo with complete peace of mind.
What are the benefits of playing at a new bingo site?
There are a plethora of reasons to play at a new bingo site UK as you can enjoy a huge range of software providers, games, bonuses and more. Here are some of the big benefits you can look forward to when you choose to play at one of our recommended new bingo sites.
- Get a big welcome bonus – New sites want to attract as many new customers as possible, which means you can look forward to some fantastic welcome offers! The ball is in your court here, so make sure to consider all of the different options available to you and choose the one that works best for your gameplay whether this is bonus cash, free spins, free bingo tickets or no wagering requirements.
- A wide range of games – While most people at this site will be looking to play bingo, it’s nice to opt for a site that offers a variety of games so you never get bored. New sites tend to offer not just many bingo variations but also a range of slots, casino and live dealer options too.
- Available on multiple devices – When playing at a new site, it will be developed using HTML5 technology. This means it will adjust to fit almost any device, including iOS and Android mobiles, so you can play on the go easily.
- Play on a bingo app – Many new sites will offer players a mobile bingo app to download which is something you may not get with an older site. Always check before signing up if there is a mobile app available and if it is available on both iOS and Android.
- Enhanced graphics – A major complaint of players is the graphics and design when playing on older sites. On new sites, you can look forward to high-quality graphics, brilliant themes and better user interfaces.
New online bingo sites game variations
90 ball, 80 ball and 75 ball bingo games are ultimately the most popular games available at any online bingo new sites, but there are lots of innovative and exciting new bingo games that you will find at UK new bingo sites.
- 52 ball bingo – this new bingo game is becoming more and more popular and can be played at many new sites. It is often referred to as 52-5 bingo and instead of using your standard online bingo tickets, playing cards are used. When your number is called, a casino chip will cover it.
- 30 ball bingo – This is also known as Speed Bingo and usually it’s only a full house you’re playing for. Sometimes, you will also play for a single line.
The rise of new bingo sites with no wagering
Brand new bingo sites provide a wide range of exciting welcome offers and one of the most sought after are no wagering promotions. You can see exactly why this is such an attractive offer as high wagering requirements can be a real killjoy when you make a big win and can’t withdraw your winnings. No wagering bingo sites tend to offer players the opportunity to make a deposit and grab bingo tickets. Some free spins may be available too. With this type of bingo site, your bonus wins could be capped but that won’t stop you from withdrawing your winnings immediately without the need to deposit more cash. Of course, you can also use your winnings to carry on playing!
Is it safe to play at a new bingo site?
Whenever you join a new bingo site, the number one priority should always be the safety and security of that site. All of the sites recommended here at BingoSites.com are properly regulated, licensed and take the appropriate measures to ensure their sites keep your details safe. Cross of this checklist before joining a new bingo site for you own peace of mind:
- Is it licensed by the UK Gambling Commission?
- Is it regulated by the UK Gambling Commission?
- Is the site SSL encrypted with 128-bit or 256-bit technology? (You can normally verify this with the lock in the website address bar.)
- Is there information on who operates the site and are they reputable?
- Is there good customer service options should you run into any difficulties when playing on the site?
If you can ensure the new bingo site that you are playing at meets each of these points, you can enjoy playing without worry!
What payment options are available at new bingo sites?
At new bingo sites, the payment methods on offer will vary but a good site will provide a variety of options so there is always a suitable method for every player’s preference. Some of the most common and popular payment methods include:
- Debit card - A good bingo site will always provide debit card as an option, however, credit cards are no longer accepted at gambling sites in the UK and this new regulation came into force. Debit cards can also be used for withdrawals.
- E-wallet - One of the most popular payment options available at new bingo sites is e-wallets which allow you to deposit and withdraw money through a third party without ever having to hand over your banking details to the online bingo site. The most used e-wallets at new bingo sites include PayPal, Neteller and Skrill.
- Pay by Phone – A widely used payment option is Pay By Phone. With this method, you can quickly deposit cash to your bingo account, but you won’t be able to withdraw money. Your depositing amount will be added to your monthly bill, so you can it all at the same time.
- Prepaid e-voucher – Paysafecard is commonly found at online bingo sites and allows players to load up their card online or at a physical store, then use this card voucher number to deposit cash in their account. It is one of the best options for privacy but you cannot make withdrawals using this payment method.
- Wire transfers – This is a simple banking transfer that can be used for withdrawals. However, it does have the longest processing times which you should bear in mind if considering this payment option.
Is a relaunched bingo site a new bingo site?
On the odd occasion, you may see a bingo site listed here that is not a brand new bingo site. Instead, it is an older bingo site that has been given a makeover, upgraded and relaunched. It can also be an online casino with slots and casino games that adds bingo to its library of games!
Newly relaunched bingo sites
Sometimes, you may see bingo sites here that are older sites with an upgrade. This could be that they have had a substantial makeover or new technology to improve your experience. However, to qualify, most sites will have to present a brand new and exciting welcome offer. Usually, when this happens, it is because a site has had a change of network or software. We always try to ensure that these new sites let any player sign up for the new welcome offer and that there are no caveats such as previous players at the site being excluded from the welcome bonus!
Bingo games added to casino and slot sites
Occasionally, there will be a casino or slot site that adds bingo to its repertoire of games and these sites may be added to this page if they offer a great bingo welcome bonus. Some examples of this include Nektan and Virgin Games. With the arrival of the new Pragmatic Play bingo software, we are expecting even more casinos to be adding software such as this to their sites.
Will there be more UK bingo regulations in the future?
As we previously mentioned, there have been many more restrictions enforced on new UK bingo sites which will mean fewer sites launched in coming years. In recent years, we have seen a crackdown on payment methods such as credit cards being used, tighter advertising regulations being enforced and the wording of promotions also being tightened. Boris Johnson’s government have a keen interest in clamping down on the gambling industry and this will be felt heavier in the years to come. Slot games are going to be targeted heavily with the government looking to restrict the design of these games including the speed of play and the stake limits. We can expect all new bingo sites in the UK to come under further regulations as well as VIP schemes which are another aspect of online gambling that is under fire. Finally, we can expect more advertising regulations to come into force for new bingo and slots sites as this government detailed in their manifesto that they wanted to make the UK one of the safest places in the world to be online and are looking to overhaul the UK online gambling industry. They want to encourage players to please play responsibly and are working with organisations such as begambleaware.org to do this.